Bassford Remele is a full-service litigation firm that devotes its practice exclusively to providing trial and appellate repreesntation for local, national, and international clients in a wide array of business litigation.
Legal News | Firm News | Appellate Corner
- May 13, 2016 - Bryan Browning Elected President of the Minnesota Hispanic Bar Association
Co-Chair of the MSBA's Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Council . . .
- March 2016 - Firm Obtains Defense Verdict in "Birth Injury" Malpractice Case
One of the largest exposure medical malpractice cases ever tried in the State of Minnesota . . .
- March 28, 2016 - Firm Recovers More Than $806 Million For Client
A team of Bassford lawyers represented a large computer component company . . .
- March 28, 2016 - The Drones Are Coming!
Article addresses the current industry landscape, propsed FAA regulations and more . . .
- March 1, 2016 - David Dahlmeier Authors It's Raining Experts Article
The article discusses how selecting the appropriate experts is a critical step when conducting an investigation of a complex fire or explosion scene . . .
- October 15, 2015- Bassford Remele Successfully Defends Insurer
Prevailed on summary judgment in the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Ohio in a lawsuit in which it was alleged that an insurance policy provided coverage for a pastor who sexually abused two minor members of a church . . .
- October 6, 2015- Bassford Remele Obtains Defense Jury Verdict for Client
Michael Klutho and Jeff Mulder represented an attorney . . .
- September 21, 2015 - Lew Remele Appointed Co-Lead Counsel in Syngenta Litigation
Represent approximately 30,000 individuals in a suit arising from the alleged premature commercialization of genetically modified corn products . . .
- June 5, 2015 - David Dahlmeier Publishes Defending a Home Explosion Article
Steps to preserve evidence, retain experts, and protect the client's rights . . .
- March 25, 2015 - Judge Denies NHL's Motion to Dismiss Concussion Suit
Motion to dismiss a putative class action brought by retired NHL players . . .
- October 31, 2014 - Minnesota Supreme Court Affirms $800 Million Arbitration Award for Bassford Remele Client
Issued a published opinion affirming an Arbitration Award . . .
- September 23, 2014 - Firm Obtains $4.75M Jury Verdict
Claims under the Minnesota Uniform Fraudulent Transfer Act . . .
- August 25, 2014 - Firm's Motion to Transfer NHL Concussion Litigation to Minnesota is Successful
All cases stemming from the injuries resulting from the long-term effects of concussions while playing professional hockey in the NHL . . .
- July 30, 2014 - Firm Files Concussion Class Action Against National Hockey League
Arising from the effects of brain injuries caused by concussions and sub-concussive impacts suffered by former NHL players . . .
- June 18, 2014 - Steve Aggergaard Comments on High School Student "Tweet"
Steve Aggergaard discusses a Minnesota case involving a high school student's free-speech on social media . . .
- December 1, 2016 - Bassford Recognized in 2017 "Best Law Firms" by U.S. News - Best Lawyers
Named a Tier 1 Metropolitan Firm for Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law . . .
- November 7, 2016 - Mel Heckt Honored by Minnesota Vikings
Long-time Bassford attorney was honored at the Salute-to-Service Game . . .
- September 19, 2016 - Scott Andresen Earns High Honors
Selected to the Top 100 Minnesota Super Lawyers List . . .
- September 16, 2016 - Fifteen Attorneys Selected to The Best Lawyers in America
Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Professional Liability, Trust and Estate Litigation . . .
- August 12, 2016 - Forty Attorneys Selected to the Minnesota Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
A comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding Minnesota attorneys. Only five percent of Minnesota lawyers are selected as Super Lawyers . . .
- July 8, 2016 - Firm Recognized as Leading Commercial Litigation Firm
By Chambers & Partners, a highly respected international research firm . . .
- September 23, 2015 - Jessica Klander Selected as Up-and-Coming Attorney
She focuses her practice on representing businesses and individuals against professional liability and malpractice claims . . .
- October 29, 2013 - Kerri Nelson Named "Up and Coming Attorney"
She serves on the HCBA Board of Directors . . .
- June 10, 2013 - Steve Aggergaard Speaks with FOX 9 News Regarding Privacy Issues
Mr. Aggergaard was interviewed about privacy interests that Americans have in their cell phone data . . .
- March 20, 2013 - Edward F. Fox Named an "Attorney of the Year" by Minnesota Lawyer
Mr. Fox focuses his practice in complex commercial litigation . . .
- January 18, 2013 - Lewis Remele Named to The Best Lawyers in America Top List
Lewis Remele was named the Minneapolis Bet-the-Company Litigator of the Year . . .
- July 26, 2012 - Bassford Named to Best 100 Companies to Work For List
The award recognizes businesses that continue to make an impact and set the standard of excellence . . .
- March 2, 2012 - Firm Receives United Way Award
The Firm received the Best in Show Award . . .
- January 20, 2011 - Firm Recognized for Trial Work
Benchmark Litigation has recognized Bassford Remele for the quality of its litigation professionals . . .
- April 28, 2010 - Bassford Remele Named a "Go-To Law Firm" for Fortune 500 Companies
Corporate Counsel has named Bassford Remele as a "Go-To Law Firm" for Fortune 500 companies in the area of litigation . . .
© 2008 Bassford Remele. All rights reserved.