Bassford Remele is a full-service litigation firm located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Founded in 1882, the firm represents local, national and international clients in all areas of civil litigation and dispute resolution.
Case Law Update
Each week Bassford Remele summarizes
the new Minnesota appellate decisions that may
be of interest to the firm's clients
Click on the links to view the
most recent Case Law Updates.
- June 6, 2014 - Contracts - Uniform Electroic Transactions Act
- * * *
- March 21, 2014 - Unemployment Insurance Act - ERISA Preemption of Provision Affecting Employee Transition Benefits | Statutory Costs - "Prevailing Party"
- March 14, 2014 - Statute of Repose
- January 31, 2014 - February 21, 2014 - NO CASES
- January 24, 2014 - Dog Attack Statute - Comparative Fault of a Co-Tortfeasor
- January 17, 2014 - Insurance - Policy Interpretation
- January 10, 2014 - Attorney's Fees - Attorney's Fees Available in Eminent Domain Proceedings | Interest - Postverdict, Prejudgment Interest Availability
© 2008 Bassford Remele. All rights reserved.