Fifth Street Towers
100 South 5th Street, Suite 1500
Minneapolis, MN 55402-1254
Bassford Remele is pleased to announce that fourteen lawyers have been included in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Bassford Remele would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to the 2020 The Best Lawyers in America list:
1. J. Scott Andresen, Construction Law, Construction Litigation
2. Mark R. Bradford, Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation
3. David M. Dahlmeier, Agriculture Law
4. Edward F. Fox, Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation
5. Kevin P. Hickey, Insurance Law
6. Stanford P. Hill, Commercial Litigation, Product Liability Litigation
7. Rebecca Egge Moos, Personal Injury Litigation
8. Christopher R. Morris, Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation
9. Stephen O. Plunkett, Personal Injury Litigation, Professional Malpractice Law
10. Kelly A. Putney, Legal Malpractice Law, Medical Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation, Professional Malpractice Law
11. Andrea E. Reisbord, Insurance Law
12. Lewis A. Remele, Jr., Arbitration, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Legal Malpractice Law, Labor and Employment Litigation, Trusts and Estates Litigation, Mediation, Personal Injury Litigation
13. Alan I. Silver, Commercial Litigation, ERISA Litigation, Trusts and Estates Litigation
Also named the 2020 Minneapolis ERISA Lawyer of the Year
14. Mark R. Whitmore, Health Care Law, Medical Malpractice Law
David Camarotto Obtains Medical Malpractice Jury Defense Verdict
David E. Camarotto obtained a jury defense verdict in a wrongful death/medical malpractice matter....
Bassford Remele Welcomes New Associate
Bassford Remele is pleased to announce that Khansaa Nadeem has become an associate of the firm....
Bassford Remele to Host Minnesota Judicial Selection Process Seminar
Bassford Remele is pleased to host Minnesota Judicial Selection Process: Challenges Facing...