Bassford Remele is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for employees and our clients and visitors and has implemented the following visitor protocols:
- Pursuant to the mask mandate issued by Governor Walz on July 22, 2020, everyone must wear a face covering in the Fifth Street Towers office building and in Bassford Remele’s office. This includes the parking garage, elevator cabs, skyways, building lobby, and all areas of Bassford Remele’s office suite including reception, hallways, lounge areas, conference rooms and restrooms. Exceptions:
- When an individual is alone in a private office, workstation or room.
- When participating in a legal proceeding in a conference room such as a deposition or mediation, provided that social distancing is always maintained. Meetings with co-workers and/or clients or expert witnesses do not qualify as a legal proceeding.
- Any visitor or anyone in the visitor’s household who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 including a fever (temperature above 100.4 degrees), cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, fatigue, congestion or loss of taste or smell must refrain from coming to Bassford Remele. When you arrive at the firm you will be asked to sign-in and affirm you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms.
- The Fifth Street Towers elevators to tenant floors are locked. When you arrive at the building, call your meeting host who will meet you on the skyway level of the Fifth Street Towers office building and escort you to Bassford Remele’s office. Please note that physical distance of 6 feet should be maintained when waiting for an elevator, and elevator cab occupancy is limited to four people.
- Physical distancing is practiced throughout the law firm. Visitors are asked to practice hygiene etiquette. Hand sanitizer, tissues and extra masks are available throughout the firm.
- Coffee, soft drinks and bottled water are available for guests, but catering or group lunch orders are not allowed in the firm at this time. Guests are welcome to bring their own food snacks/lunch. There is a refrigerator and microwave for guest use. The firm has hospitality items such individually wrapped utensils, beverage cups, coffee stirrers, and individual packets of sweetener and creamer. There are no glass mugs or drinking glasses, and no paper or plastic plates, bowls, serving dishes or dishes for microwave cooking or eating food brought from home.
Thank you for your cooperation in the implementation of these health safety procedures.