Bassford Remele is pleased to announce that Kathryn Babb, Bryce Riddle, Lauren Curtright, Khuram Siddiqui, and Gillian Gilbert have become associates of the firm.
- Kathryn Babb is a litigator who focuses her practice in the areas of general liability, products liability, professional liability, and employment law. She has years of experience defending large and small companies in alternative dispute resolution and trial. Ms. Babb is a graduate of William Mitchell College of Law.
- Bryce Riddle focuses his practice in the areas of complex commercial litigation, insurance coverage, construction, general liability, and tort litigation. He has significant class action experience. Mr. Riddle graduated cum laude from the University of Minnesota Law School. He served as a law clerk to the Honorable Elizabeth V. Cutter and the Honorable Bridget A. Sullivan at Minnesota’s Fourth Judicial District.
- Lauren Curtright focuses her practice in the areas of employment litigation, products liability, and professional and organizational liability. Prior to joining Bassford Remele, Ms. Curtright served as a law clerk for the Honorable Jamie L. Cork at Minnesota’s First Judicial District. Ms. Curtright graduated from Mitchell Hamline School of Law.
- Khuram Siddiqui focuses his practice in the areas of general liability, construction, and professional liability. He is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School. During law school, Mr. Siddiqui competed on the University of Minnesota’s Bankruptcy Moot Court Team and served as a student attorney in the University of Minnesota’s Bankruptcy Clinic where he assisted clients in Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- Gillian Gilbert focuses her practice in the areas of commercial litigation, employment law, and trusts and estates litigation. She is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School. During law school, Ms. Gilbert was a member of the University of Minnesota’s Litigation and Trial Advocacy Group. She also undertook a significant research project analyzing gendered narratives surrounding human rights violations, mentored by the United Nations Special Rapporteur for Counter-Terrorism.