Fifth Street Towers
100 South 5th Street, Suite 1500
Minneapolis, MN 55402-1254
Bassford Remele would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to the 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
1. Daniel R. Olson, Commercial Litigation, Labor and Employment Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation
2. Jessica L. Klander, Commercial Litigation, Legal Malpractice Law, Medical Malpractice Law, Professional Malpractice Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
3. Patrick D. Newman, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation
4. Casey D. Marshall, Commercial Litigation, Trust and Estates Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions
5. Aram V. Desteian, Commercial Litigation, Legal Malpractice Law, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions
6. Anu Chudasama, Medical Malpractice, Law, Professional Malpractice Law, Personal Injury Litigation
7. Kyle Willems, Construction Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
"Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of recognizing extraordinary lawyers in private practice through an exhaustive peer-review process. Nearly 40 years later, we are proud to expand our scope, while maintaining the same methodology, to recognize a different demographic of talented and deserving lawyers in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch," says Phil Greer, CEO of Best Lawyers.
Lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Bassford Remele proudly serves as local and national counsel for many major corporations and Fortune 500 Companies and is a go-to litigation firm representing local, national, and international clients in state and federal courts across the region.
Bassford Remele | August 29, 2023
Michael Klutho Receives Award and Presents on Answering Dispute Questions
Michael Klutho recently received the Receivables Professional of the Year Award from Receivables...
Steve Plunkett Obtains Defense Jury Verdict in Skilled Nursing Facility Case
Steve Plunkett received a jury defense verdict in a nursing home trial in Eau Claire, Wisconsin....
Bassford Remele to Host Women's Leadership Summit
Walking Through Fire Together Bassford Remele proudly announces its First Annual Women’s Leadership...