Fifth Street Towers
100 South 5th Street, Suite 1500
Minneapolis, MN 55402-1254
Bassford Remele is pleased to announce that Lewis Remele is the top vote-getter in the 2023 Minnesota Super Lawyers rankings. This is the eighteenth time Mr. Remele has received this honor.
Twenty attorneys from Bassford Remele have been named to the Super Lawyers list. The final published list represents no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state.
1. David M. Dahlmeier (Products Liability: Defense)
2. Edward F. Fox (Business Litigation)
3. Kevin P. Hickey (Business Litigation)
4. Stanford P. Hill (General Litigation)
5. Sarah M. Hoffman (Health Care)
6. Kristin L. Kingsbury (General Litigation)
7. Jessica L. Klander (Professional Liability: Defense)
8. Jeffrey D. Klobucar (Creditor Debtor Rights)
9. Michael A. Klutho (Professional Liability: Defense)
10. Janine M. Loetscher (Construction Litigation)
11. Andrew L. Marshall (Business Litigation)
12. Rebecca Egge Moos (Medical Malpractice: Defense)
13. Christopher R. Morris (Business Litigation)
14. Daniel R. Olson (Business Litigation)
15. Stephen O. Plunkett (Health Care)
16. Kelly A. Putney (Professional Liability: Defense)
17. Lewis A. Remele, Jr. (Top Vote-Getter) (Business Litigation)
18. Alan I. Silver (Estate and Trust Litigation)
19. Steven M. Sitek (Estate and Trust Litigation)
20. Mark R. Whitmore (Medical Malpractice: Defense)
Ten attorneys from Bassford Remele have been named to the Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
1. Tal A. Bakke (Business Litigation)
2. Anu Chudasama (Medical Malpractice: Defense)
3. Aram V. Desteian (Business Litigation)
4. Jessica L. Kometz (Estate and Trust Litigation)
5. Beth L. LaCanne (Employment Litigation)
6. Cameron D. Lallier (Employment Litigation)
7. Casey D. Marshall (Estate & Trust Litigation)
8. Patrick D. Newman (Creditor Debtor Rights)
9. Bryce D. Riddle (Class Action)
10. Kyle S. Willems (Construction Litigation)
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
Bassford Remele proudly serves as local and national counsel for many major corporations and Fortune 500 Companies and is a go-to litigation firm representing local, national, and international clients in state and federal courts across the region.
Bassford Remele | July 18, 2023
Michael Klutho Receives Award and Presents on Answering Dispute Questions
Michael Klutho recently received the Receivables Professional of the Year Award from Receivables...
Steve Plunkett Obtains Defense Jury Verdict in Skilled Nursing Facility Case
Steve Plunkett received a jury defense verdict in a nursing home trial in Eau Claire, Wisconsin....
Bassford Remele to Host Women's Leadership Summit
Walking Through Fire Together Bassford Remele proudly announces its First Annual Women’s Leadership...