Fifth Street Towers
100 South 5th Street, Suite 1500
Minneapolis, MN 55402-1254
Bassford Remele is pleased to announce that Lewis Remele is the top vote-getter in the 2020 Minnesota Super Lawyers rankings. This is the fifteenth time Mr. Remele has received this honor. Mark Bradford has been selected to the Minnesota Top 100 list.
Twenty-one attorneys from Bassford Remele have been named to the Super Lawyers list. The final published list represents no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state.
1. J. Scott Andresen (Construction Litigation)
2. Mark R. Bradford (Top 100) (Appellate)
3. David E. Camarotto (Civil Litigation: Defense)
4. David M. Dahlmeier (Products Liability: Defense)
5. Edward F. Fox (Business Litigation)
6. Kevin P. Hickey (Business Litigation)
7. Stanford P. Hill (General Litigation)
8. Jeffrey D. Klobucar (Creditor Debtor Rights)
9. Michael A. Klutho (Professional Liability: Defense)
10. Andrew L. Marshall (Business Litigation)
11. Rebecca Egge Moos (Medical Malpractice: Defense)
12. Christopher R. Morris (Business Litigation)
13. Jonathan P. Norrie (Employment Litigation: Defense)
14. Stephen O. Plunkett (Health Care)
15. Christian A. Preus (Insurance Coverage)
16. Kelly A. Putney (Professional Liability: Defense)
17. Lewis A. Remele, Jr. (Top Vote-Getter) (Business Litigation)
18. Alan I. Silver (Estate and Trust Litigation)
19. Steven M. Sitek (Business Litigation)
20. Mark R. Whitmore (Medical Malpractice: Defense)
Ten attorneys from Bassford Remele have been to the Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
1. Anu Chudasama (Personal Injury)
2. Aram V. Desteian (Business Litigation)
3. Sarah M. Hoffman (Health Care)
4. Jessica L. Klander (Professional Liability: Defense)
5. Janine M. Loetscher (Construction Litigation)
6. Casey D. Marshall (Estate & Trust Litigation)
7. Jeffrey R. Mulder (Business Litigation)
8. Patrick D. Newman (Creditor Debtor Rights)
9. Daniel R. Olson (Business Litigation)
10. Kyle S. Willems (Construction Litigation)
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
David Camarotto Obtains Medical Malpractice Jury Defense Verdict
David E. Camarotto obtained a jury defense verdict in a wrongful death/medical malpractice matter....
Bassford Remele to Host Minnesota Judicial Selection Process Seminar
Bassford Remele is pleased to host Minnesota Judicial Selection Process: Challenges Facing...
Trust and Estate Litigation Seminar
The Bassford Remele Trust and Estates Litigation Practice Group will host a lunch, seminar, and...