Fifth Street Towers
100 South 5th Street, Suite 1500
Minneapolis, MN 55402-1254
Please be advised that contacting Bassford Remele, P.A. by email does not establish a lawyer-client relationship. Instead, a written engagement agreement is required. By sending us an email, you agree that Bassford Remele, P.A. will have no duty to keep confidential the information you provide to it unless and until there is an engagement agreement.
If you agree, please click on the "Submit" button below to continue processing your email message.
Mr. Dahlmeier is a products liability trial lawyer with extensive experience defending agribusinesses, product manufacturers, and product suppliers across the United States.
As lead counsel on a substantial number of large exposure cases before state and federal courts across the nation, Mr. Dahlmeier leverages his litigation experience and specialized technical knowledge to favorably resolve his clients’ disputes. He has handled more than 500 fire and explosion investigations and cases, often drawing upon his extensive forensic investigation and specialized technical training relating to propane and natural gas. He has also handled many products liability cases related to agribusiness.
Mr. Dahlmeier is chair of Bassford Remele’s Products Liability Practice Group.
1. White v. Minn-Dak, No. 3:16-CV-00036 (U.S.D.C. N.D. Sept. 27, 2017). (Product Liability)
2. Haug v. Farmers Coop. Elevator, No. 23-CO-15-26 (Fillmore Cnty., Minn. Nov. 30, 2015). (Pesticide Application)
3. Voigt v. United Coop., No. 13-CV-345 (Dodge Cnty. Wis. Nov. 12, 2014). (Premises Liability)
4. Lyzhoft v. Waconia Farm Supply, No. 10-CV-11-951 (Carver Cnty. Minn. Sept. 24, 2014). (Product Liability)
5. Guse v. Southern States Coop., No. 09-CI-144 (Henry Cnty. Ky. Apr. 25, 2014). (Product Liability)
6. Fed. Ins. Co. v. Interstate Energy, LLC, No. 12CV123 (Douglas Cnty. Wis. Sept. 18, 2013). (Product Liability)
7. Tamco Pork, LLC v. Heartland Coop., No. LAC1007159 (Marshall Cnty. Ia. Nov. 27, 2013). (Product Liability/Construction Defect)
8. Eat Street Flats v. Flag Brothers, Inc., No. 27-CV-10-10841 (Hennepin Cnty. Minn. Feb. 2, 2012). (Construction Defect)
9. Firgard v. New Century FS, Inc., No. LACV111372 (Blackhawk Cnty. Ia. Jan. 5, 2012). (Product Liability)
10. Fredrickson’s, Inc. v. Erb Transport, Ltd., No. 16-CV-10-47 (Cook Cnty. Minn. Mar. 3, 2011). (Property Damage)
11. Hebl v. New Horizons FS, Inc., No. LACV068783 (Johnson Cnty. Ia.). (Product Liability)
1. Tamco Pork, LLC v. Heartland Coop., 876 N.W.2d 226 (Ia. App. July 22, 2015). (Product Liability)
2. Lyzhoft v. Waconia Farm Supply, 2013 WL 3368832 (Minn. App. July 8, 2013). (Product Liability)
3. Tyrrell v. Lofts at Int'l Mkt. Square Condo, 2012 LEXIS 220 (D. Minn. Nov. 3, 2012). (Construction Defect)
4. Superior Vending v. Dick's Bar of Hudson, 2010 WL 4386663 (W.D. Wis. Oct. 29, 2010). (Commercial Dispute)
5. Lammle v. Gappa Oil Co., 2009 WL 67438 (Minn. App. Jan. 13, 2009). (Product Liability)
6. Flint Hills Res. LP v. Lovegreen Turbine Servs., 2008 WL 4527816 (Sept. 29, 2008). (Gas Refinery Overhaul)
7. Ciomber v. Cooperative Plus, Inc., 527 F.3d 635 (7th Cir. 2008). (Product Liability)
8. Smith v. Lindstrom Cleaning & Const., Inc., 2008 WL 2020493 (Minn. App. May 13, 2008). (Construction Defect)
9. Abraham v. Great Western Energy, L.L.C., 101 P.3d 446 (Wyo. 2004). (Product Liability)
Claims and Litigation Management Alliance, Selected Member
Honors & Awards